Present Designation: Dean of Institute of Medicine ,Tribhuvan University, Head of Nephrology and Transplant Medicine, Institute of Medicine, Tribhuvan University Teaching Hospital, Kathmandu Nepal
Present Affiliations: Institute of Medicine, Tribhuvan University Teaching Hospital
-She led the first successful renal transplantation program in Nepal 2008
-she has mentored many DM Nephrology trainees and residents
-she led the committee for the revision and implementation of regulations of human organ transplant act and deceased organ donation act of Nepal.
- Chair of Human organ coordination committee of Nepal
- Co-chair south Asia committee and council member of International society of Nephrology
- Council member of Asian society of transplantation
- Vice President of nephrology urology and transplant society of SAARC
- Secretary General of Nepal society of Nephrology
- Secretary General of Nepal transplantation society
(Awards)- awarded by the President of Nepal- 1.“Janashewashree first “ 2.Janashewashree second for the contribution in the field of kidney care and medical education.
(Publications)-publications in national and international journals and a book chapter.